Richard Elias's Video eNewsletter Sign Up

Sign up to Get FREE San Diego
Real Estate Video Updates 2x's a Month

Enter Your Email Address to Get Instant Updates...No Spam. Ever

Ask These Two Important Questions Before Choosing a Realtor


There are many great San Diego area homes for sale. Click here to perform a full home search, or if you're thinking of selling your home, click here for a FREE Home Value Report so you know what buyers will pay for your home in today's market. You may also call me at (619) 562-6800 for a FREE home buying or selling consultation to answer any of your real estate questions.

Questions Agents HATE to Answer
Today I am going to be talking about some questions that agents just hate to answer. However, I am not afraid to answer these questions.
 

  1. Am I locked into a contract? Most agents will keep you locked in a contract for the entire term of a contract, but if you work with me I will let you terminate the contract and fire me if I do not do everything possible to sell your home. When you sign with another agent and then decide not to use them anymore, it will hurt you later because when you buy or sell a home within that time frame, that agent will get the commission for doing nothing. However, you're not locked in to a contract with me.
    San Diego Real Estate Realtor Questions

     
  2. Can I speak to your past clients? With me, you can speak to the last 5 or 10 clients that I have dealt with. If you just go to Zillow.com you can type my name in and see reviews from over 65 clients, or you can hear audio testimonials with my most recent buyers and sellers.

So, there you go. These are questions that most agents will not want you to ask, but I have nothing to hide, so I can answer them for you.

As always, if you want to buy a home or sell a home, or if you just want to talk about San Diego real estate, feel free to contact me. I am always here to help you make informed decisions about real estate.